Followers

Friday 9 September 2011

OLW 63 Baby Card


I'd heard quite a bit about OLW and decided to check it out as they are back on the scene after a summer break.
The criteria is:

1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card with a baby theme.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using  Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
The theme is for a baby card and I decided to use a digi from BTFC. Carmen shares fab images and some of you may have seen me use them on challenges for Less is More and Make My Monday.


I love this image it reminds me of the Princess and the Pea! I printed it out on a 5 x 5 card base and coloured it with PM's. The sentiment is also by BTFC.
I love this style of card thanks to LIM!
Love to read your comments so please let me know you have passed by:)

14 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a lovely baby card, Val. Beautifully coloured, and I love the sentiment!

Michelle said...

Awww! Look at the gorgeous princess sleeping on her pile of mattresses! This is such a cute card. I'm loving this baby card challenge for the beautiful cards I'm getting to see. :-)

Mynn xx said...

Great card--wonderful detail!

Rosemary said...

simply adorable, val!! love the image... i can see how it would remind you of the princess & the pea!!

Aquarius said...

Lovely sigle layer card and what a sweet image - just like the princess and the pea

Stamps and Paper said...

Just adorable love the image.....I like signle layers images they are quite a challenge...


Anne

Meggymay said...

Adorable image, its a beautiful card. Yvonne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! I had to come over for a closer look at this - it's just adorable.
Just perfect CAS style.
Caroline xxx

Christine said...

What a cute stamp! It's a lovely babycard Valerie!
Christine

Sally H said...

A beautiful card, Valerie! I love the stamp. I also love your steampunk creation in the last post. Beautiful work

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great image Val - it really is 'princess and the pea' - and you've made a perfect one layer card. Vx

Carol said...

How adorable is this?????! Love, love this image...fab card!

Shirley said...

How cute, pretty, and perfect for the baby book keepsake too!

Jenny said...

Super cute image Valerie, just perfect for a new baby card :)
Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...