Followers

Saturday 10 September 2011

Cute as a cupcake

Gill's challenge this week over at CBGM is called Cute as a Cupcake! Mmmm!! I thought about making some as my creation but that would have meant eating them!
I remembered a couple of years back buying some paper templates from Anne-Marie designs during the big fair at Ally Pally, one of which was a cupcake. So a search ensued which is difficult in my crafting area as it's a 7 x 3 cupboard under the stairs! Anyway I found it and this is what I made:
Patterned paper from my stash, strawberry stamp, a freebie from Craft Stamper and the ribbon I wound round into a rose and printed Happy Birthday onto the rest.
Good luck with the challenge and don't forget to check out all the other cards from the Design Team for inspiration:)

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great cupcake card - I remember that strawberry stamp but not used it in ages

Stamps and Paper said...

A delicious card......I also have this template think I need to blow off the dust and give it an outing....

Anne

Gill McCall said...

I LOVE this card Val and when you said to me it was AM template i had to go dig mine out ! LOVE IT thanks for being a great inspiration for this challenge. I have that stamp too - aint it funny when you see something on someones blog you remember you have it yourself!!

Christine said...

It looks delicious! Cute card, beautiful done!
Christine

Sasha said...

Super card, Val. And I love what you did with your ribbon!! :)

Jacki Daniels said...

this is a scrummy card almost to good to eat lol love the rose brill idea
Jacki xx

Meggymay said...

Yummy card, its a super template, looks good to eat. Yvonne x

Shirley said...

How 'yummy sweet' and pretty too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...