Followers

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Another pop up box

Hi everyone I'm scheduling this for this evening as the card I've made is for a fellow Rock Choir member and we are all meeting up for a Turkish meal as it's the end of this spring term.
I love these pop up boxes they are so easy and gives me a chance to use up DP that I tend to hoard!!
I've used Craftwork papers and diecuts, come and see:



I took the photo outside so hopefully it's a better result!
Enjoy the day and I hope the weather is as good with you as it is here:)



11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely box card Val and love your pretty colours

Anne

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous pop-up box Val - love the beautiful detail and soft colours.

Hope you enjoyed your Turkish meal (sounds yummy)!
Sylvia xx

Meggymay said...

It looks beautiful, your friend will love it.
Yvonne

K-Creatief said...

Very nice box,


Karin

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Oh, how lovely this box is - love it!!

Shirley said...

How fun for the receiver, Val, and how beautiful! It will be treasured!!

Rosemary said...

wow!! that is just amazing, val!! beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Lovely card in a box Val and pretty papers. Enjoy your meal.

Karen x

Loll said...

This is gorgeous Val. I love that you've filled with with pretty die-cut images - beautiful papers and colors. Loll xx

Shirley said...

Had to tell you that this and another fold like this sent me on a search and found tutorial for it!! LOLOL Really pretty.

Viv said...

This looks so fab Val, well done :) Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...