Followers

Monday 29 October 2012

Make My Monday-French theme

Bonjour mes amis, ici la semaine derniere pour le French theme over at MMM and Fliss wants to see Feminine/Romance. This has been a 5 week month and boy have I struggled with stamps for these challenges. I have resorted to digital images again and hope my card covers the brief:)



 The BP is from Prima Botanicals and has french script all over it and is mounted onto a 6" square card. The images are all from the internet and I have used Spun Sugar and Antique Linen DI to add colour. I decoupaged some of the flowers on the frame and made some small flowers as embellishments. I added a little sparkle using mica powders and a water brush.
Thanks for looking, I hope any blogging friends in the path of Hurricane Sandy stay safe!
Were you impressed with my French? :o)

11 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful ... and oh-so French looking! Love all the details.

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Valerie! BEAUTIFUL elements--wonderful images! Definitely a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Val and its definitely a feminine card...love your image and your colours, great embellishments too.

Anne

Vicky Hayes said...

Very impressed with your linguistic skills Val as well as your resourcefulness for this tricky month of challenges! (Have you noticed, I gave up!) I think you've made a beautifully feminine card with a lovely French feel. Vicky x

GinaA said...

This is so pretty, love the clock face, a beautifully designed card.

Unknown said...

Lovely, very French feminine card Val. Great colours with the addition of the mica.

Karen x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, very feminine and gorgeous colours..
Yes, I was impressed with your French.
Yvonne

Julia S-W said...

Gorgeously soft and feminine card Valerie - I love it! It looks very vintage french.
Votre francais est tres bien et vos competences d'artisant sont merveilleux!! (Not accents on the required letters because it takes too long to find them!!).
Juliax

Cazro said...

A beautifully feminine decorated card, loving the embellishments.
Thanks for sharing with us at MMM and for really getting into the French theme -Merci- Hope to see you again. Sorry for he delay in commenting. Caz

Fliss said...

This is beautiful Valerie. Love the shabby chic look and the image and embellishing is so pretty.
Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday and for persevering when you found the themes difficult.
Fliss x

Suzi B said...

Hi Valerie, sorry I'm very late in saying how lovely this card is, you've done a great job for the whole of this French themed month. Always a pleasure to se you at MMM
Suzi B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...