Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Liebster Award


Hi everyone, well it's not the Oscars but awards are definitely in the air! The fabulous SASHA has awarded me with the Liebster Award and I was delighted to accept it:) do check out her blog she makes beautiful cards and projects and they always are embellished with a fabulous bow!
This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers.
To accept this award there are a few rules...
Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
Reveal your five chosen bloggers and let them know.
Post the award on your blog.
Hope that those you honour pass it on to their favourite bloggers.
Here are my five chosen bloggers...

2. Yvonne-Meggys Way
3. Jacqueline-Deezines Art
4. Christine-Creative Christine
Thanks again to Sasha and I'm still waiting for the call:)

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Thankyou Valerie, will get sorted over the weekend.
Yvonne x

Christine said...

Thank you for the award Valerie! It's so fine that you think at me! I really apprecead! And I'm still waiting with you...
Big hug
Christine

Viv said...

Well done on the award Val. Just checking in to see if that baby has arrived yet......nope looks like you are still waiting!!! :( Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...