Followers

Saturday 21 January 2012

Glitter and BLING!!

Hi everyone and welcome to day 1 of the Glitter and Bling blog hop hosted by Gill McCall. If you have arrived from  Lindahttp://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/ then you are on the right track but if you have just come across my blog and want to start from the beginning cross over to
 Gill -.http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/


















For my first card today I have used images from Debbi Moore and created an A6 easel card. I added silver glitter and feathers to glitz up the beautiful lady and the base card is covered in some of Debbi Moore's papers which came in one of her inspiration magazines.








 
My second card is also from the magazine.  I cut out the main image and glued it onto a base card overlapping at the top so that when I cut around it left a hinge at the top and allows it to open. Glitter added to the gold filigree and her dress and mask.


I hope you will visit all the blogs in the hop as Gill will be offering blog candy to one lucky person.


Thanks for visiting me today and the next crafter in line is 
Becky-http://beckscricards.blogspot.com/

25 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love your Debbi Moore card as I adore this era....great Use of recycling for your second card
Have a good weekend Val

Anne

Aquarius said...

Two very elegant cards using the lovely ladies

Meggymay said...

Love both your cards, those ladies sure have style.
Yvonne x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Valerie. Such wonderful creations and very classy. Love them both. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

LisaG said...

Lovely cards Val! The Debbi Moore characters are stunning. They suit the Glitter and Bling Blog Hop so well.

Well done!

Lisa xx

Linda Dale said...

Beautiful card, I love the shapes and the colors. Stunning.
Blessing, Linda

JaniceA said...

New follower and just wanted to say Wow, amazing cards.
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Valerie wow stunning cards that's the great thing with the Art Deco ladies they cry out to be glittered don't they have a great weekend
Jacki xx

G Peplow said...

HI Valerie, Fabulous elegant cards, love both!! Thank you for your visit and comments on mine:0)Gay xxx
p.s I wouldn't mind a visit to a spa myself LOL x

Sasha said...

Hi Val, your art deco ladies are beautiful! Your first card is my favourite, I just love the shape. But both cards are gorgeous!! :)

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards Val! I do so love these images and reminded me that I this magazine too and must use it! Love the first one with the lovely shaped. Great hopping with you again.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sheen said...

Beautiful cards, Val. I love the images you have chosen to share with us, and your creations are just gorgeous.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

mamawcindy said...

WOW! Your Cards are Amazing! Love them! Awesome Job! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Gill McCall said...

Gorgeous cards Val, thank you for taking part in the hop. Love the use of the feathers in the first one. x

Cathie w said...

so so cute I love it

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Christine said...

Beautiful done Valerie! I'm fan of the first one, so nice how you did that with the feathers!
Hug
Christine

Unknown said...

Two lovely cards Val. The feathers on the first one look brilliant.

Imogene said...

Beautiful cards!!!!
am a new follower
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards and I'm definitely going to have to look these images up they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!
Z

Unknown said...

Oh my what stunning designs!!!!! These cards are just amazing!!!!! Love what you did with them!!!!! Excellent work Val I love them!!!!!

Stacey Brucale said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Edwina said...

Your images are incredible! I love the way you dressed them up with glitter. Is that real feathers on the first one? They are lovely. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

marg0006 said...

Your chic images are fantastic.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

lorby said...

Your images are incredible. The couch on the second one looks 3D even. Thanks for sharing such gorgeous cards. Jearise in Lorby's World.

Lisa said...

Your cards are very BEAUTIFUL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...