Followers

Thursday 6 October 2011

Maze book

I made this maze book for my friend Jackie for her birthday a few weeks ago. Until I retired last year Jackie and I worked as a team assessing hairdressing apprentices in their workplace and finding full time students weekly work experience in salons which she now does on her own. We catch up regularly and I wanted something special for her so this is what I made with  lots of shaped tags that pulled out and had various
friend quotations on the back of them .
 The papers are from Debbi Moore.



                                                                   
 Thanks for taking the time to visit me it's much appreciated:)



7 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is great - I'm sure she will love it

Christine said...

Brilliant! I really love this!
Christine

Christine said...

Brilliant! I really love this!
Christine

G Peplow said...

Hi Valerie, What a brilliant idea, and fab book, I'm sure she will love it:0) What an interesting job you had, Gay xxx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful, your friend will love it I'm sure. Yvonne x

Vicky Hayes said...

I bet Jackie is thrilled to bits with this Val. You are lovely to have made it for her. Vx

Shirley said...

A true work of art for a blessed friend! I know she loved it! How very pretty, fun, and loving. She will treasure it for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...