Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Cocktails and Dreams

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter everyone and welcome to the Cocktails and Dreams blog hop hosted by Gill McCall. If you have just happened upon my blog and would like to join the hop from the beginning click here to go to Gill's blog. 
If you have arrived from
 Alethea   http://lilodesign​s.blogspot.com/ then you are on track with the hop. 
I love cocktails and hopefully you do too and  I have created 2 projects to share with you.
The first is a scrap page that I made for my son and DIL with memories of their honeymoon in Cuba 3 years ago. I used Craft Artist, a digital programme, to create the page and decoupaged some of the elements to give depth.




My 2nd creation is a card .The background is printed with names of cocktails and the toppers are photos of various cocktails that have been framed. I glazed the glasses to create texture.




I hope you have enjoyed your visit and the next stop on this hop is 
jacki  http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.​com
Thanks for looking andI love to read your comments they are always welcome:)

12 comments:

LisaG said...

Great projects Val! The scrapbook page is fantastic! Are you going to give it to Keir and Lara? You can tell it's filled with special memories for them. The card itself is great too. Better not concentrate too much on it though....or I'll be wanting a cocktail immediately! It's only 10.35am!!

Well done!

Lisa xx

alethea said...

Fab creations!!Love that card!! Hugs xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Valerie 2 great project from again love them both
Jacki oh I got my link to shannons working now lol

Jessica Kubit said...

Love the scrapbook page and the card. The page is very tropical, I think I am going to want a vacation after this hop:-)
Jessica
Creativestamperspot@gmail dot com

Linda Dale said...

Great layout, love it.

Anonymous said...

I MUST be scrapliftng your cocktail card, love it TFS

catagal@aol.com

Karen said...

Two great projects Val - you can tell that cocktails are your "thing"!!!! lol Bet Keir & Lara will love the scrapbook page.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your blog heading is so pretty, Valerie. Great creations. The young couple will surely appreciate that scrapbook page.

Thanks for commenting on my blog today. I hope you were able to pick up my sentiments and put them to good use.

Blessings on your day,
Teresa

Gill McCall said...

Val i love both the projects. the SB page has so many wow colours its just adorable. thanks for the fantastic projects and for being part of the hop

Shirley said...

Wow! Val, they will love you for the beautiful memory page! The card is just is so much fun and wonderful! I could use one of those about now!!!

Becky Dunham said...

What fun projects Valerie! Love that layout - funny how we in the US don't even consider Cuba as a honeymoon place but it looks beautiful! Love that card - those cocktails look good enough to drink!

Anonymous said...

what great projects! I love the layout. What a romantic honeymoon location!

TFS

becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...