Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

Believe in the Magic! by CBGM

Gill's challenge this week is to create a project on the theme of "believe in the magic" based on the sketch below:

For this challenge I have used stamps from polkadoodles and coloured them with promarkers. On the left corner  I decoupaged some of the smaller elements and added a fairy that I shrunk down on shrink plastic. The butterfly is a 3D one from my stash and the sentiment was created with my xyron digital printer using Ballerina font. I added glitter to some of the images and some peel offs around the edge.
Good luck with the challenge:)






7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Val...it certainly gives that magical feel...

Anne

Aquarius said...

A magical card - I just love those Polkadoodles houses they are so quirky

Meggymay said...

It does look a magical card, love those houses. Yvonne x

Sasha said...

Super stamping and colouring, Val! Your card is just perfect for the challenge! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

This card does seem magical!! Love the stamp and that butterfly is beautiful

Unknown said...

Val this is awesome!!!!! Magic is really in the air!!!!!! Fabulous job!!!!!!

Gill McCall said...

I adore this as its so sweet and whimsical. Thank you for being part of the inspiration for this challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...