Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Graduation Day

Today we are in Southampton watching my darling DIL receive her degree, for which she achieved a 1st ! We have an early start as her graduation is at 9.30!!
I had already made Lara a card when we first got the news, but I forgot to take a picture for my blog, silly me!
Anyway I have made her a box which contains her favourite Lindor chocs and a small gift wallet.
The box was a printout from TLC and is most probably for graduates from primary education, check out the images, but Lara will be more interested in the chocolate!














The wallet is made for a gift card or money and I found it on Vicky's blog. As you will see they can be customised to suit anyone. I used navy card and stamped the front with versamark and the wrap is held together with a brad and has a topper decoupaged on the front. The images were from the Scrapbook Flair website.









Thanks for looking:)

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

Have a great day and I'm sure she will love her goodies - especially the chocs!!

Meggymay said...

Hope you have had a super day, its a lovely gift. Yvonne x

Karen said...

Methinks the chocs will be the first thing to disappear.......... hope you all have a wonderful day. Keir must be so proud.

Stamps and Paper said...

Hope you had a lovely day.....I am sure Lara will love her gifts especially the chocolates..lOl..lOl

Anne

Unknown said...

Wow super cute card!!!!! Great job and have a super day!!!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm so excited to have a mention on your blog Val! Your box and wallet set are fab and I bet your DiL was delighted at your thoughtfulness! Vx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...