Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

Less is More butterflies

Having missed two weeks challenges owing to being on holiday (not that I had to think twice about that!) I've managed to cobble together an entry for this weeks LIM challenge. I was able to access the LIM blog on my Kindle and congratulations to everyone, there were some gorgeous entries!
I have used a Creative Expressions stamp that I picked up at Ally Pally for £3.50, which I thought was a bargain for a large wooden stamp. I stamped with Stormy Sky distress ink and added some glitter.The sentiment was a free digi but I can't remember where from. I matted onto pale blue card with vintage ribbon behind and a couple of gems. The glitter trail covers a dirty mark!!
Thanks for looking:)



10 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is lovely

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Lovely card, love that stamp!
Well rescued o the dirty mark
Thanks so much
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous! love that you covered a dirty mark with glitter :)
Sue x

Suzi B said...

Hi Val, thanks for your lovely comment. I think Blogger is playing up... if you notice no ones followers are visible! So now you can relax..it's not dementia!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful elegant card. I love butterflies too.
If you get chance please pop by my Dezinaworld blog and grab the vintage freebies today, have a great weekend
hugs June

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous!! Love the butterfly - fabulous colour and sweet sentiment too.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

Shirley said...

Beautiful! Love your butterflies and how you did the ribbon tx too!

Susan said...

Don't you just hate it when you smudge your card! That happened to me twice last week! I love how you rescued the card! Love the butterfly, and the colors are great!
my card is HERE

Unknown said...

Lovely card!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Carol Wilde said...

Lovely butterflies and nice color !

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...