Followers

Friday 25 February 2011

Bah humbug

This weeks theme at Bah Humbug is Things that fly! So I thought I'd use some stamps that I bought in Michael's when I was in Canada last year. The angel and the sentiment are from the same set. The background papers are matching from Debbi Moore and I used Christmas ribbon as a wrap.
I stamped the angel with versamark and embossed with gold and used a glue pen to add some glitter. The sentiment I stamped in black brilliance onto shrink plastic edged in gold krylon. A couple of glittery swirls completes the card. Thanks for looking :)

8 comments:

Annie said...

oh what a fabulous angel Valerie - looks like the Inkadinkadoo series to me but I might be wrong.
Would love to go to Canada, bet you had an amazing time.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

the crafty duck said...

Hello Valerie what a gorgeous card, love the gold, it is so effective on your angel, which is lovely, lots of love Steph

Karen said...

Lovely card Val - I'm really jealous that you got to go to Michaels!!!! One of my long term ambitions......... lol

Meggymay said...

Love your angel, its a beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Valerie, I have that stamp set too and the images emboss beautifully I think. I coloured a House Mouse image today with the little mice dressed up as angels, I hope to get a card together for this challenge very soon.

Hugs
Brenda

Stamps and Paper said...

Such an elegant card and love your Angel, everything tones in beautifully...and I echo Karen I would love to spent time in Michaels....


Anne

Max said...

Ooooooh what a fabulously elegant stamp. Definitely looks 'Inkadinkadoo-esque' but regardless which company is responsible, it looks gorgeous embossed in gold. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Gina said...

Lovely gold embossing this week, Val. That image is lovely.
Gina x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...