Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

1st Christmas card of 2011

Hazel's challenge was to make a Christmas card before we put our stash away and as my craft room is so small I am never too far from a stamp for any season!
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
I used my nesties to make a frame and used the shape left over as a stencil and coloured the card with Shabby shutters distress ink. Using a Hobby art stamp and versamark Spanish Olive I stamped the tree several times masking as I went. I overstamped the frame for continuation and then then put the frame on raising it up slightly. I matted with gold mirri and layered onto a square base card. The sentiment is a peeloff.
Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This is a super card - I love the way you've used the nestie and the stamp. Thank you for joining in the first challenge on my Christmas Challenge blog x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...