Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Less is More week 132-one layer

Morning everyone I've a couple of projects to share with you today, first is the latest challenge over at Less is More which is as follows:
For our 
ONE LAYER
 challenge this week, we would like to see 
NUMBERS!
Just one would do, but you may have as many as you wish!

I don't have any number stamps, I do have a sort of bingo EF but it really needs dimension so I resorted to Craft Artist! Come and see my card:


I just added a little red glitter :)

The latest letter for the Alpha challenge is D and I chose Dance.




The stamp is an old magazine freebie and the notes are on the same sheet.

We were in Portsmouth for my son Keir's birthday  at the weekend and had some quality time with Charlie. We had a lovely meal in Fontwell on Sunday and then a walk around Arundel, beautiful town.
I'm looking forward to the bank holiday as Charlie is coming to stay for 3 days  ;)
I'm busy trying to sort out a card for Dominic, my eldest son, I like family cards to be personal so I hope to be posting his soon.




20 comments:

Aquarius said...

Very resourceful to go with Craft Artist for the one layer card - like it. Like the dance theme for your dictionary page too.

Jose said...

Great card using Craft Artist, wish I was so successful with craft Artist.
Jose

BJ said...

Super dance page. BJ

Sasha said...

Lovely CAS Christmas card for the LIM challenge, Val. Great idea to use Craft Artist!
I love your Latino dance page! Fab stamping and I love the vibrant turquoise and black combo x

Meggymay said...

Wonderful CAS card, the alpha page looks fantastic, love the dancers.
Yvonne

GinaA said...

So like your LIM number card, love the squares idea. Dance page is divine, wish I had legs that would bend like hers!!!.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your LIM craft artist card ...great dance page Val love your stamps and the splash if turquoise colour

Anne

Julie Lee said...

This is a lovely post. I so like your 'dance' page - really dramatic! Julie Ann xx

Victoria said...

I popped over a closer look at your elegant card and then got treated to your fabulous dictionary page as well. Thanks for the inspiration!

G Peplow said...

Hi Valerie, Smashing Christmas card :D How come no number stamps? I'm amazed that you don't have any LOL Mind you I did have to search myself :D I love your dance page, very inventive and it sounds like you have got a wonderful weekend planned with your family ! Have fun my friend, hugs Gay x

Bev said...

Val I love your Xmas card, and your dance dictionary page is very stylish

Bev x

Viv said...

Fab card Val, love your dictionary page too, you are so inventive! Have a lovely time with Charlie too, don't they change all the time !!! :)hugs Viv xx

Unknown said...

HI Valerie, love your page, those images are just gorgeous!! Hugs Frea

Jen Nelson said...

great card val
So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Val, popping over late from The Craft Barn. Gorgeous dance pages, love that image - fab - u - lous! MMx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous Dance page, love the dancers in their turquoise costumes.

Sylv xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A very inventive "numbers" card Val - absolutely brilliant! LOVE your Dance page - the image is wonderful, and I love that beautiful shade of turquoise.

Have fun and cuddles with Charlie!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

carolfromkiwiland said...

Great page. Love how you stamped the dancers twice in the background and then had the turquoise duo popping in the foreground.

Maggie said...

Great Dance page for your Alpha challenge

MaggieH

Anonymous said...

Looovely page !!
Thank you for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...