Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Less is More week 131- colour challenge

Morning all, just a quick post for this weeks LIM challenge which is as follows:

The first week of the month means a colour challenge and this month we have decided to use one of the fabulous inspiration pictures from Design Seeds.  We really hope you like it!
thankful tones

Come and see what I made:

I found it difficult to get a photo that showed the true colours which were SU's So Saffron, Crumb Cake and Early Expresso. I stamped using SU Everything Eleanor, one of my favourite stamp sets. I cased a card from SCS, I drew a border and masked it off and then stamped the flourish over the top. I added an extra flower as decoupage and shadow stamped the WOW sentiment. I needed a thank you card for a friend who had us over for a traditional Indian dinner on Friday night, yummy:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit




15 comments:

Aquarius said...

You were certainly quick off the mark using the SCS technique and it has worked very well - colours look just right too.

Chrissie said...

This looks just fab Val!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Loll said...

Hi Val. So pretty!! Love the layout and design. Adding the popped up flower gives it the WOW factor! Loll xx

Sue - said...

Very pretty card - one of my favourite sets too!

Jen Nelson said...

val this is just lovely

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Sasha said...

WOW! You were quick using this SCS Weekly Inkling technique, Val. You did such a great job. Love your stamping and dimensional flower x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the pale colours.
Yvonne x

Rosemary said...

love how you used the everything eleanor stamps, val... lovely card!

Unknown said...

Great card Val.......I've got the same card to cas(e) in my sights as well!
Karen x

G Peplow said...

Beautiful! I love this classy card Val :D xx

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Lovely, yet elegant - wonderful design, Val!
Have a nice weekend!

Sally H said...

it is stunning, Val! I love it. The colours look perfect to me. very elegant. Thanks for your lovely comment about the tutorial. very much appreciated x

Diane said...

Wonderful colors for your card design.

Regards diane

Bev said...

A very stylish and elegant card Val

Bev x

Viv said...

This is fabulous Val, love the cute flower too :) Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...