Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Addicted to Stamps & More-sketch

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's challenge at ATSM which is a sketch. Now I always like these challenges as it gives me a head start but they haven't proved so popular with our followers. So as from next week Kylie has revamped them and I think you will like the new themes:)
Anyway back to this week and here is the sketch, a really simple one!



I was in our local craft shop last week and picked up a Debbi Moore Inspiration magazine which had some beautiful free stamps and loads of gorgeous papers of vintage birds. Now I do have a tendency to pore over lovely papers and shy away from using them but I had also treated myself to the Shabby Chic Vintage birds CD rom so there was no excuse, come and see:)


So everything was cut from the magazine and I added some liquid pearls! A very quick and easy card and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Check out the blog for the DT inspiration which is always fab. Good luck with the challenge and many thanks for your continuing support:)


10 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Val. Some beautiful papers from your magazine. Love the soft colors and the vintage feel. The frames around both circles look like vintage wooden frames - so pretty ... and a wonderful way to highlight your lovely images. Loll xx

Unknown said...

Pretty vintage card Val and I love that kingfisher. Great colourway.

Karen x

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty Val...lovely kingfisher image and love all your butterflies...great vintage look card

ANne

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a US craft mag giving away free stamps and DP. :( I'd buy them if they did, especially after seeing your gorgeous card!!

Nonni said...

So beautiful! I love the colors and the theme of the card.

Danielle Vincent said...

Fabulous card Val! I do love that paper and the gorgeous butterfies. Hugs D

Pia S said...

This is really beautiful! I like how you've used circle shapes for both image and sentiment, and I like the distressed look of the circles. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Val. I agree with Loll. What a lovely way to high light the images.
Florence xx

Kylie said...

Beautiful papers, Val! Love those butterflies ;) xxx

Sue said...

The kingfisher is image is beautiful, Val and the papers and butterflies are lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...