Followers

Saturday 14 July 2018

Back for a one day special........

Hi everyone, well it has been a long time since my last post,9 months to be precise! I have not stopped making cards but I seem to have lost interest in blogging.
I post my cards on Instagram [ valeriehaigh ] and keep up with crafty friends on FB but this month is special as it's the 6th birthday of Happy Little Stampers and I was on the original DT.

Kylie is the originator of the company and all it's challenges and she also designs and sells her own stamp and die range. She has arranged craft retreats over here which have been fantastic and back in November she stayed with us too.

So here is my card for Kylie:

 

I used new layering stencils by Stamps For Me and watercolour inks. The sentiment is also from the same company.

Hope you are all well and maybe see you sooner rather than later xx

9 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful sunny colours, Val and your stencilling looks gorgeous.

Rosemary said...

have missed seeing your cards on the blog, val! this one is gorgeous! thanks for sharing that you are on Instagram... started following you.

Kylie said...

it is awesome to see you post again! I LOVE your card for this special occasion. xx
(silly you, link it up to Addicted to Stamps and More...)

Sue - said...

Great to see you posting again Val. Love your bright card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Val, what a wonderfully bright and cheery card! I love the way those watercolour inks pop using that pretty stencil. Thanks so much for joining our HLS July Watercolour Challenge.

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous! And how cool, the first DT - I absolutely love this design and the colors you used - really pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with ATSM and good luck!

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Val,

Welcome back to blogging and I love the card you made. The layered flowers are so pretty and the bold sentiment makes a real statement. I hope Charlie is doing well and you are still enjoying the choir.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Pia S said...

Good to see you back on the blog. Beautiful classy vibrant colored card.

Diane said...

Lovely colors and a fabulous design.

Hugs Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...