Followers

Sunday 9 April 2017

Ooops......

Hi there on this gorgeous sunny day in London 😎
Note to self if you want to enter a challenge read the rules!!!
I saw this week's challenge over at Less is More and saw the cue word CURVE. Totally missed the one layer criteria! So anyway here  is my card that I can now stamp on to add more interest.


I bought some of the new TH inks at Ally Pally yesterday and had a go at smooshing. I then die cut the piece and left a curved gap which I stamped the sentiment into before attaching it to the card base.

Busy week ahead as Charlie and co are arriving for Easter. I may need to lie in a darkened room when they leave 😂


8 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card and a lovely design. I really like the soft colours.
Have a good time with the family when they arrive.
Yvonne xx

Sue said...

Lovely smooshing, Val and I like how you used the dies!

Rosemary said...

i just hate it when i miss read a challenge... but your card is amazing, val so that is all that matters!!

Jane Willis said...

The one layer challenges often catch me out too, because I focus on the theme and forget the main rule! In fact I'm glad I read this as I have my card for this week planned and there was going to be a die cut added - you've caught me in time and I'll use a stamp instead. This card looks beautiful, even if not for this week's LIM!
Jane

Aquarius said...

If in doubt read the instructions eh!!!! Great idea for the card though and I'm sure you will enjoy finding out what can be done with the Oxide inks.

Loll said...

Gorgeous colours on your smooshed panel Val.

Have a wonderful Easter and enjoy your time with the grands. xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous curvy card Val...glad I am not the only one to get it wrong sometimes. Happy Easter ;)Viv xx

Pia S said...

Your inked paper looks like marble. How beautiful and exclusive looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...