Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2016

At last....

Hi everyone, I can't believe how fast the weeks disappear its been 6 weeks since my last post!
We were in Portsmouth this weekend for Phoebe's christening and it was a lovely day. She behaved beautifully and the weather was gorgeous.
Last weekend I was delighted to attend the inaugural Happy Little Stampers retreat and what a brilliant, crafty time we all had. Kylie had thought of everything and the sponsors were very magnanimous with their freebies! Hopefully this will be a yearly treat for us all.
August is a busy month for me with lots of family and friends birthday's so I have a few cards to show you:

The framed creation I did on Craft Artist for Phoebe's room.


Phoebe with her parents and godparents, she behaved beautifully!


A couple of cards this month, more to follow and our group photo from the craft retreat and a selection of cards that we produced!




You may very well recognise a few faces!















9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Val...looks line you had a really good time at the retreat

Anne

Aquarius said...

Time certainly seems to fly these days - you've been busty making some more lovely creations and I'm sure the retreat was brilliant.

Meggymay said...

Looks like you had fun at the craft retreat, the cards you shared all all fantastic. Lovely family photos as well.
Yvonne xx

Darnell said...

All your cards are so beautiful, Val! And I can attest firsthand to how sweet and pretty your creation is for Phoebe's room! You have spoiled us with this amazing gallery in one post! And, of course, Phoebe stole the show! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend! Hi to Jim! Lots of hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

A gorgeous set of cards, Val. So elegant as ever. LOVE that christening card x

Viv said...

Aww first of all what a lovely photo of Phoebe, can't get over how she has grown!!!loving your cards too and the beautiful framed creation for Phoebe, I made one for Amelia too ;)lovely pic of you all at the retreat too, look like a good time was had by all ;) hugs Viv xx

G Peplow said...

Time is passing frighteningly quickly Valerie, I can't believe how much Phoebe has grown, what a stunner too :D Gorgeous cards, Love the framed work for her room! Didn't we have a lovely time for Darnell's visit? A real treat! I would have really enjoyed that retreat so many lovely ladies there :D xx

Diane said...

What lovely cards and pictures.

Hugs Diane

Viv said...

Lovely pics, lovely cards and would LOVE to have been at that retreat! Thanks for commenting and continuing to visit Val whilst I have been doing my Presidential team duties - appreciate that you haven't deserted me! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...