Followers

Friday 19 October 2012

Less is More week 89-one layer

OMG I'm really late this week! It's one layer week over at LIM towers and Chrissie and Mandi want to see something with wings.
I chose to do a very simple Christmas card using a stamp I got in Michael's in Nova Scotia.


I stamped with versamark and embossed with a colour called Jasper, sort of bronzy colour. I couldn't get a very good picture I'm afraid. I added some gold dots just to liven it up and the sentiment is an old freebie from goodness knows where! Apologies for not commenting on any LIM cards this week I promise to try harder next week:)
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment so that I can return the visit.

11 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely stamp tp use for this single layer card and one for the Christmas pile

Anonymous said...

Valerie
I am incredibly impressed with this card for so many reasons.
It could be viewed as simple but there is movement and sparkle and beauty and the bonus is that without any bulk it means that posting such a card keeps the cost down.
Bravo!
Wishes
Lynne

Christine said...

I love it! It reminds me that I also have that stamp, I'm gonna use him again!
Hug
Christine

Unknown said...

Lovely card Val - such a great image with the bonus of the gold dots. Hope the extension is going well?

Karen x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Val and better late than never

Anne

Meggymay said...

Love the image, its a real classic style card.
Yvonne x

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful stamp, val... love the color you used to emboss with.. so elegant!

Pia S said...

Better late than never, they say:) You've made a gorgeous one layer card, the gold is a nice touch, the image is lovely!

Vicky Hayes said...

It might be late but I love what you've come up with Val. The image is beautiful embossed in bronze and deserves to take centre stage! Hope all is going well with the Nolan Towers building work! Vicky x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - I love it!!!!!!
Sandy

Chrissie said...

Don't know how I missed this one Val, it's gorgeous. Nova Scotia is a bit of a long way to go for this wonderful stamp... I didn't see one like this at Michael's in Palm Desert recently!
Superb card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...