Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Less is More week 86-recipe

Oh dear tooooo much choice!! This week over at LIM TOWERS Chrissie and Mandi's theme is to Take 3 Challenges. This means we can look back to all 86 challenges and take any  3 and make a card. As I said too much choice so I decided to just make a birthday card for a friend knowing that it would be bound to cover the criteria, and so it did! Come and see:)


 I used the Tied together Couture EF to make a panel and I punched a strip for the edge with an Anna Griffin punch. The butterflies are a WOW build a butterfly stamp set stamped in SU Baja Breeze and with glitter added. the sentiment is also WOW and I added glitter to the edge of the punched strip and to the centres of the crosses on the EF.
So I covered:
Week 43 Bit of Bling
Week 15 Embossing
Week 16 Butterflies

Thanks for taking the time to visit, I love to read your comments:)

14 comments:

Sasha said...

Beautiful embossing, Val. I love the turquoise on white combo. Such pretty stamped butterflies and I love your Anna Griffin border punch x

Chrissie said...

This is fab Val.
I love that embossing folder and the border punch is super too.. I get so envious of pieces of kit when I see such lovely creations as this.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Vicky Hayes said...

This is beautiful with that touch of sparkle Val - your friend will love it! Vicky x

Christine said...

Lovely card Valerie! The embossing is beautiful!
Hug
Christine

Jenni's Jems said...

I'm sure your friend will love this such pretty colours x

Aileen said...

Hi Valerie. I was like you, too much choice. The touches of blue on the butterflies is lovely. You've mastered all that choice wonderfully. x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful stylish card. Loved the gorgeous Spring card in the previous post as well.
Yvonne x

Viv said...

Another fab card again Val, I love that EF( can't stop using it myself either), great butterflies too. I hope you enjoyed your cuddles with the lovely Charlie too :) Viv xx

Rosemary said...

beautiful birthday card, val... you're friend will absolutely love it!!

G Peplow said...

Hi Valerie, Well that worked, I'll have to try that approach myself next time LOL Gorgeous card, the embossing and butterflies look fab, love a bit of glitter myself, :0) Gay x

Unknown said...

I had problems with too much choice as well Val. Great card using my favourite e/f and pretty butterflies.

Karen x

Shirley said...

Very elegant, Valerie! Love the simplicity and feminine feeling.

Susan said...

Love that embossing folder, Val! Don't think I've seen that punch either...what a fabulous card you've created this week!

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Valerie
I have this EFbit gives a fabulous effect
Thank you
mandi LIM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...