Followers

Saturday, 14 July 2012

A wedding card for one of my all time favourite students!!

One of my loveliest hairdressing students is marrying her fiancé, Dan, on Saturday and here is the card I made for her.


The stamp is La Blanche embossed in silver and with a few added pearls, blue gems and silver glitter. Also peeloffs for the names and royal blue ribbon to close the card.

The inside has a cut out heart and the BP is vellum with Martyina and Dan's photo printed in a heart frame. There is a silver heart charm hanging from the centre.
The butterflies ( a freebie by Indigoblu from Craft Stamper ) are stamped and decoupaged with a gem at the head.
I made a box with Centura pearl card and my Enveloplus board and added a little dry embossing .

Thanks for looking and I love to read your comments:)











6 comments:

Karen said...

Pretty card Val - I'm sure they will love it. This is one of my favourite La Blanche images.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful wedding card Val...they will love it

Anne

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Valerie, This is so beautiful, I know it will be treasured, it's so personal and totally unique:0) I hope they have a fantastic day and the weather is kind to them! Have a great weekend yourself:0) xxx

Sasha said...

Beautiful work, Val. I love all the personal touches...the couple will love it and really appreciate what you have done for them x

lynne said...

Hello Valerie
Perfection!
The personal touches you added make this a card that they will certainly treasure for their lifetime.
Wishes
Lynne

Victoria said...

What a wonderful wedding keepsake! Hope they have a wonderful day, but I'm sure they will!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...