OLW and decided to check it out as they are back on the scene after a summer break.
The criteria is:
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card with a baby theme.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
The theme is for a baby card and I decided to use a digi from BTFC. Carmen shares fab images and some of you may have seen me use them on challenges for Less is More and Make My Monday.
I love this image it reminds me of the Princess and the Pea! I printed it out on a 5 x 5 card base and coloured it with PM's. The sentiment is also by BTFC.
I love this style of card thanks to LIM!
Love to read your comments so please let me know you have passed by:)