Followers

Thursday 2 June 2011

Gill's Challenge

Anyone who follows my blog will know how delighted I was to be selected as part of The DT for Gill McCall a couple of months ago. Gill was taken into hospital at the weekend having been poorly for a while and is having an op this week. Her friend Lisa, also a DT member, suggested that we held a challenge dedicated to Gill and made cards that would all be posted today to show our support and give her a cyber hug! 
Gill does so much for so many people, being on design teams, participating in and creating blog hops, setting up groups and challenges and so many more craft-oriented tasks!
I've chosen to make an ATC  and matching envelope, which is something I've only made once before! I decided on a fairy theme as it's one of Gill's favourite things and used my flower fairy cd, also for the first time, and the result is below.
Thinking of you Gill, get well soon :)



















                  



4 comments:

Karen said...

What a lovely thought Val - the flower fairy images on your ATC are just gorgeous. I am sure Gill will really appreciate her cyber hugs.

Gill McCall said...

OMG i am so touched that you all did something like this for me - its really well appreciated - THANK YOU and yea fairies are my fav - love them. Thanks again as im sure ill be on the mend very soon. x

Unknown said...

Wow super lovelty card!!!!! I am sure she will love this!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

Shirley said...

I know she loved it!! I hope she is doing okay. Your card is absolutely wonderful! I like how you did your BG's for the image and her name!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...