Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

New Stamps

Received a lovely set of stamps this morning from Stamp Addicts that Sarah and Vicky were demoing last week on Create and Craft. They are Da Vinci, Popourri and Vintage and have some great images on them.
So had to create something with them and the result is below.
I covered the card base with the crackle stamp in gold and used the marble stamp with Peacock Brilliance on the band across the middle. The ruined arch I coloured with promarkers and distressed the edges with Frayed Burlap which I then matted and layered onto card that I stamped with the script in Sepia Archival ink and distressed with Antique Linen. I stamped the butterfly with Peacock Brilliance and attached a pearl. The sentiment is a Jenny Mayes one stamped in Peacock and distressed with antique Linen. I'm entering this for the Stampman challenge as it's all about
Distressing!
 http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...