Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Stampsmith Challenge

I've  always admired Stampsmith stamps but as yet have not got any! I cannot decide because the choice is too great! Anyway I thought I'd have a go at the new challenge and maybe be lucky enough to win one and that will start me off :) the only suitable images I have are of stamps by La Blanche and I particularly like this one. I stamped with black Brilliance and used watercolour pencils to give a slight hint of colour. I distressed the edges with Tattered Rose and matted onto some Anna Griffin floral paper and layered onto script vellum. I cut out some of the hydrangeas from the floral paper and made a flower, decoupaged some leaves and used gems and silver embellishments to finish. Hope this covers the brief.

5 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

A beautiful stamp, one I own and unfortunately don't use often enough. Thank you for joining TSSC#5 and Good Luck with the prize draw. Lynne M . (a good start to stamp with is Serena if you want to buy a single um - a stamp I use time and time again and never get tired of using )

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Oh!! Beautiful project!!! Soooo delicate! We're glad you've joined us for The Stampsmith Challenge and wish you best of luck in the draw!
Happy holidays!
Val :)

Julie Mutch said...

This is beautiful, Valerie. Gorgeous image and I love the flower. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Karen McAlpine said...

Very pretty image. Love how you colored the image. And, that floweris gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us a the Stampsmith Challenge!

Annie said...

Hi Valerie - beautiful card. I really just popped by to say Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year too.
Love from
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...